Ran Mineral Basin Today

parks_pop

A couple of buddies and I ran Mineral basin today. Is it me or is that some of the best scenery around!
The rock garden seems to change a bit each time I go.
One of the fun parts with that run is if you are following behind someone and you think you have a good line picked out the person in front of you can change the trail instantly. Time to find a new line!
We had a D90 go up with us that was pretty sweet. First time seeing one of those in action. Not Bad!

It was the first run for me and my '03 TJ. It did fine with 2" lift and 31's. My new Trxus MT's worked great...lots of traction on or off rock.

parks_pop

I was in the Red Tj you passed just as you started the trail. I have Flairs that are painted to match the body color. Following behind an '89 cherokee with 32's and the spare on top.

parks_pop

Yeah I got a new ride and now I just have to get the dough to make it as worthy as the XJ. I was sure amazed at how the XJ performed with a small amount of upgrades.
Soon the TJ will be just as mighty!

parks_pop

Nothing better than pulling out the Digi Cam that your brother has been borrowing and finding the battery dead!! No pics.
The weather was great. Right when we got back to the lake it started to sprinkle...perfect timing. Wish you were there b-cat! Hope the party went well for b-cat Jr.