Random Question but....

Coco

I was wondering where I could get the music off of the movie Reliance that BFE films made. I actually like the music and cant find it to purchase anywhere! I already have some I was able to find on iTunes, but other than a couple songs, I cant find anything.

Anyway, thought this would be the place to put this, mods feel free to move if it isnt thanks!

Olaf

Supporting Member
I don't know how to find out any information regarding the music. As far I know, BFE films doesn't exist anymore, and I'm not sure how to get in touch with Jeremy.

sixstringsteve

you can probably contact the bands directly (hopefully they list the bands in the credits). I've had good luck with that in the past.

Coco

They list the songs, bands, and albums, but I can't find anything on any popular music buying sites. Allmusic.com doesn't even acknowledge most of the songs.

sixstringsteve

try and contact the band. If they're still around, they'll find a way to get you their music . Lots of great bands never make it on to itunes or amazon, etc. Small bands usually just sell their cds themselves.