Randy from AOR's 4runner stolen!!!!!!

toyota crawlin

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/kelly_1985/randy4runner.jpg
Yeah Someone stole it from his drive way today in salt lake city utah off of 4500 south and 1100west!... It still has colorado plates!! If you see it call randy @ 970-640-9296 or the police!! I don't have the whole plate # but the last 3 letters are DNS.. Thanks Kelly....

randy4runner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Still the same color and look? I will be out driving today. Are those roll down safari type windows?

Runnerguy

The Runner is the same as in the picture except 35 x 13.50 Toyos on 15 x 10 Ultras. The top is a Can Back with side windows. It has an ARB front locker, Marlin Dual case, Bilsteins, Late model rear end, Tan SR5 interior, and has a "Hilux Surf" badge on the rear. The loud exhaust makes it noticable from a distance.. Please keep your eyes open for this truck, Ive had it for 12 years now, and hate thinking about what someone might be doing with it....

WildYoats

PLATE NUMBER IS: COLORADO 943 DNS

But, I would imagine the plate has been removed, so, if you "think" you see one similar parked somewhere, the last four of the VIN are "4923".

Runnerguy

*UPDATE*
Well, the Murray Police called me today. They found my Runner. It was behind some houses on 4100 s 700 w. Blocks from were it was stolen. The Truck was almost complete, They took my tires and wheels, my Downey air intake, my Battery, and radio. The *&^%tty thing is they cut my windows on my Canback. I figure who ever took it didn't know Toyotas very well do to the Crawler, ARB locker and compressor, long travel d-lines, and bilsteins wer untouched! Any one that sees a 6 lug something with Outlaw II style wheels 15x10 and new 35x13.50x15 Toyos please let me know.. Thanks to everyone for keeping my rig on your mind!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
*UPDATE*
Well, the Murray Police called me today. They found my Runner. It was behind some houses on 4100 s 700 w. Blocks from were it was stolen. The Truck was almost complete, They took my tires and wheels, my Downey air intake, my Battery, and radio. The *&^%tty thing is they cut my windows on my Canback. I figure who ever took it didn't know Toyotas very well do to the Crawler, ARB locker and compressor, long travel d-lines, and bilsteins wer untouched! Any one that sees a 6 lug something with Outlaw II style wheels 15x10 and new 35x13.50x15 Toyos please let me know.. Thanks to everyone for keeping my rig on your mind!

Wow, cool that you got it back! There's been some 6 lug tires/wheels on KSL.com, but I didn't see any Toyos.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Well that is mostly good news, sure beats losing the whole thing, but I would still like to cut the fingers off the people that do that crap!

Check the internet outlets for the tires, ebay, ksl, craigslist, etc, it would be great to see them show up somewhere.

Any relation to the house it was parked behind and the missing parts?

Runnerguy

I doubt it, the old guy who found it was there and told me he just saw it this morning. Another old man came around the cornor and kinda watched us load it onto a trailer. I get the feeling the people who live there are older retired people that have lived there forever. The houses are run down, and old.