Range Rover help

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
So, I’m hoping that somebody on here has the ability and willingness to pull my system codes and reset the air suspension on my ‘03 Rangie. The system went inactive a month or so ago for unknown reasons and over the past month the rear airbags have slowly leaked to the point that its pretty saggy now. I can manually activate the compressor but since the front is full and the tank is full it goes into bypass and out the overpressure valve. Since the system is inactive it won’t open the valve to the rear bags without clearing the code. My OBD2 reader will pull generic engine codes, but not Rover specific secondary codes. I need to break down and buy a reader for it since they require a lot of love, but I can’t swing it right now and I need to get it sorted in the mean time. Figured I’d check. Thanks in advance!

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Nope, sadly that only works if it’s not hard locked. The system on these can go into a soft lock, in which case that resets it, or a hard lock in which ONLY a code reader will clear. I wish it were only a soft lock, but unfortunately, no such luck. I’ve spent countless hours researching and trying other things, unfortunately this system is pretty difficult to work with. The joys of Roverdom. ? Thanks for trying though.