Rattlesnake 7/22 "get to know your stock vehicle" run

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
Hey all, i'm headin out to the snakes tomorrow my GF and a friend of hers more comfortable wheelin their TJs. It will be nothing crazy, and itll be slow going. I'll probably be hiking most of the trail and spotting the entire way. But if you're lookin to get out and have a mellow day, or want to get to know your stock vehicle, or have your wife/gf to get more comfortable driving, then feel free to join in. Like I said, nothing crazy, super mellow day.

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
What time are you guys thinking about going? Will you go to waynes world?

not hittin up waynes world; we may head over and see if anyone else will hit it, but i dont want to scare the girls away forever ;)

time?? im thinking we'll swing past the chevron in saratoga around noon, and head out from there

I'll meet you guys at the chevron at noon, this way I can teach my wife to drive my jeep. I would like to hit up waynes world maybe let the wife take my jeep up it after I go up! Lol might be bringing a tacoma with me also.

NYCEGUY01

I was supposed to go up to Logan tomorrow but my group is dropping like flies...lol

If it falls apart what time do you think youll be at the parking lot by the trail ?

I had a good time in the RZR last time and want to ride somewhere on my day off.....

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I might be there, I would end up running up to eagles nest and back. Not sure if the wife will come, if she does she will be driving rattlesnake

STAG

On my grind
I'm trying to get everything loaded up now, I might be a little later than 12 to chevron but if I don't see anyone I'll just keep going. Are you guys going to the far west parking lot around the bend or the lots where all the atv people park?