Rattlesnake & Constrictor?

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
I just got registered and you already have my interest! I live in Bountiful and have never heard of the Rattlesnake trail or the Constrictor trail. I am also interested in the Barret Canyon trail. Where are all of these sweet spots? I spend most of my time in Moab and haven't checked out much up north...but I would like to change that. Thanks for any help and suggestions.

S

sukaB

Awe Shoot.....
You didnt read the sign up rules and regulations????????

Sorry but you have to at least have 50 pokey post's before your allowed to run RS and a 100 to run Constrictor and be allowed to view the NEST....
No nest for you, two weeks........

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
Awe Shoot.....
You didnt read the sign up rules and regulations????????

Sorry but you have to at least have 50 pokey post's before your allowed to run RS and a 100 to run Constrictor and be allowed to view the NEST....
No nest for you, two weeks........

gawd B....don't you have some tube to bend or something...stop picking on the newbies!!

:p

barrett is in north ogden and not easy to get to without getting a trespassing ticket...it is a legal trail, just hard to get to....

rattlesnake and constrictor are going down tomorrow. be at the crossroads at 10AM...maps are in the other thread.

S

sukaB

It's in the rules....

10am-what the...

I hear DEMON will be there collecting trail fee's.....

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
Sounds like I have a few more posts to go! Utahxjer...I apologize for treading on your turf with the name. I've been using it for a couple of years now and have never bumped in to you on other forums! Have any of you run any trails in New Mexico? I am in alququerque for the week and have heard a lot about trails outside of Farmington and Las Cruces...supposedly only the "big boys" can play down there.

utahxjer

all good! I think I saw you on jeepsunlimited.com? I have this name all over, it's kinda generic, so no biggie.