rattlesnake today

redrock

me and mudsidejeep went on the rattle snake today it has changed alot really fun. well we missed the trail head and ended coming down the rattlesnake that was pretty easy. then we hit the start and turned around and headed up not to bad tell we hit the squeeze and i got hung up on a shock mount and did a lot off machine work on my rim but made it through that then mudside headed up the water fall and broke a yoke on the tranfer case on the front drive line. then ran into demon and he had his little bit of trouble to. my wife she drove up the water fall like it was nothing. i didn't dare drive up because shawn wasn't there to help me:D . i will get some picture posted soon have fun tomorrow :D

Moon

Thanks tony! Today was the only time Ive broke something and still had a awsome time.
I love Rattle snake cnat wait to go do chain saw and tosre other delta trails or anything even simular to rattle snake. The wa's rear springs dont move so it totlay sucks to take to places like little moab and some of moab becase its so high and no gears and no lockers.. Leaves stains in my pants, If there is a chance to role more than just tipping on my side not in to that sh1t yet. Thanks again Tony and oh yeah Holly thanks for wanting to go with he hates leaving you behind its never the same without ya.:D