RC Car Stores In SLC?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Google tells me there are a few stores to choose from so the last thing I want to do is go shopping all over the place (let alone one place). So what store has the best price/selection? Mainly looking for a trophy truck style car for my son.
I'll be in AF this afternoon, so anywhere from there to SLC would be great.
Thanks,

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
There is an RC store in T-Ville on 53rd and Redwood. The strip mall that faces north on the south side of 53rd.

Pretty sure there is another at the quarry in Sandy on 94th and whatever east that is.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Thanks guys. Lucas (6) thinks he needs a car that "goes 60+". Yet he doesn't even knows what that means! I love it.

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
I am a pretty big RC nerd. I spent years buggy racing. Plus I have a full crawler course in my yard as well as building a drift course, and many many vehicles. If you go to West Valley Hobbies, make sure you go in with somewhat in your head what you are looking for. They are the most knowledgeable and have the most stock. But I hear a lot of horror stories about treatment. I personally never have issues because they are my buddies. But Vortex I believe is facing Smiths Marketplace on 90th and redwood. They have good stock and are worth going to as well...

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Went over to WV Hobby on Friday night. We picked up a Slash for my son.

Santa brought him a cheap Amazon RC truck for Christmas and it lasted about 10 minutes before it just stopped working. He was pretty bummed, to say the least. So this new truck was the ticket.

That Slash is a riot! Well at least it was until he ran it full speed into our basket ball pole Saturday afternoon. Broke off one of the A arms and upper links. He thought it was totally awesome and came running into the house all excited about the "awesome wreck". Then he handed me the car to fix, because, well, supposedly I can just fix anything. Once he understood that I couldn't fix the broken plastic and he needed new parts, it wasn't so cool anymore. It's even less cool now that he has to do extra chores to earn the money to pay for the broken parts.

I'm sure it will be back up and running (and broken again) this week.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Take him to the r/c races, that will turn that broken truck into cool again.
I think the new track is somewhere on 2100so.