RC CRWLER parts in ut county ?

DerekM

formerly dirk124
I know of hobbytown usa on university parkway in Orem, but every time I go in there I get a bad vibe. A couple guys there never want to help.

There is also Hobby Habit on state street and roughly 400 north. The guy in there is real nice, but they don't have a lot of crawler parts.

I wish there was a hobby store that was primarily crawler

Coco

I know of hobbytown usa on university parkway in Orem, but every time I go in there I get a bad vibe. A couple guys there never want to help.

There is also Hobby Habit on state street and roughly 400 north. The guy in there is real nice, but they don't have a lot of crawler parts.

I wish there was a hobby store that was primarily crawler

West Valley Hobbies in Taylorsville is your best bet. They have more crawler parts than any other hobby shop I know of.

311WJ

or you can go down to Hobby HQ in Spanish fork. He has good prices and has everything as well.. he mainly focuses on scale crawlers but has short coarse stuff as well..

311WJ

also if its for an axial (ax10 or scx10) snag a bag of Traxxas driveshafts. They are a little long for the ax10 but the scx10 are a perfect fit and you get like 6+ complete driveshafts for the price of one axial one..