RCAA UROC etc...

K85k03

I was just wondering what the rules are for different classes in the competition Scene? also does RCAA or UROC have a lot of safety rules for example the role cage must connect to the frame in 8 places or something like that or the size of tubing that has to be used? thanks
Kyle

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Yup, no more RRCA, sort of... Oh boy do they have rules. I think they might have more rules than NASCAR. Cody posted the link, so read em, and post here if you have any questions. Lots of folks around here have a lot of experience dealing with those rules.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Bart said:
BTW, there never was an RRCA, there was an ARCA and then an RCAA. :p
Um, yeah. Maybe that's why they couldn't compete, no one knew how to even spell the latest incarnation of thier name.

Bart

RockMonkey said:
Um, yeah. Maybe that's why they couldn't compete, no one knew how to even spell the latest incarnation of thier name.

Well, most could, but there were a few that couldn't.
:rofl: :p :rofl: :p :rofl:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
johndoe508 said:
so who has the most strict rules in your everybodys opinion?
I don't know the prorock rules, but UROC EROC and calrocks all use UROC rules now, I think.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
K85k03 said:
So it would be a good idea to build a buggy with UROC rules?
If you are going to build a buggy to compete with I think the UROC rules would be the ones to follow. Who knows what they'll look like next year though. :rolleyes:

K85k03

RockMonkey said:
If you are going to build a buggy to compete with I think the UROC rules would be the ones to follow. Who knows what they'll look like next year though. :rolleyes:

that is a good point, rules change quite often in just about everything. :confused: