Reaching a 19' ceiling in the middle of entryway.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I have your number and know if I would have called you would have hooked me up. Turns out convenience is a thing and I just got the idea that I was ready to get the light swapped out and rented the ladder on the way home from work yesterday. I didn't want to spend $40 but at the same time considered spending $200 on a little scaffolding thing. Its just one of those things and isn't a big deal.

Last edited:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I needed to get to my roof, and my 20' ladder was a little short. Despite the ice covered patio I rigged something up. It was super sketchy. My fall path would have been a metal railing, then a set of concrete stairs, then concrete patio, then into a window well. I gave the phone to my daughter who was home sick from school. I said 'If I fall and can still talk, call your mom. If I fall and can't talk, call 911'. Luckily, no call needed to be made.

Tonkaman

I needed to get to my roof, and my 20' ladder was a little short. Despite the ice covered patio I rigged something up. It was super sketchy. My fall path would have been a metal railing, then a set of concrete stairs, then concrete patio, then into a window well. I gave the phone to my daughter who was home sick from school. I said 'If I fall and can still talk, call your mom. If I fall and can't talk, call 911'. Luckily, no call needed to be made.
Oh my hell! Ha ha