Wanted REAL Tickets July 13

Caleb

Let me double check but I bet I'll have three tickets available. The games can be a blast, even if you don't enjoy soccer. I've been a season ticket holder for probably 6-7 years now.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I've also got season tickets and really enjoy the games. We are on the upper deck in 203 and love being able to see the whole pitch. Philly is a pretty good team (thats the game on the 13th) so hopefully we can keep our act together and get a win.

Fireworks are the 3rd and the 20th.

I usually get emails a couple days before each game with discount codes for additional tickets. If anyone is wanting to come to a game I'd be happy to buy you tickets with my season ticket discount then transfer them on to you.

ID Bronco

Ok, I've got three tickets. Send me your flash seats account and I'll transfer them to you. Section 2 Row E, they're good seats.

Great! I need 2 but don't have a flash seats account, I'm old school. Please call me to work out details 208-five eight 9-4856 or pm me your number and I'll call you. Thanks

I've also got season tickets and really enjoy the games. We are on the upper deck in 203 and love being able to see the whole pitch. Philly is a pretty good team (thats the game on the 13th) so hopefully we can keep our act together and get a win.

Fireworks are the 3rd and the 20th.

I usually get emails a couple days before each game with discount codes for additional tickets. If anyone is wanting to come to a game I'd be happy to buy you tickets with my season ticket discount then transfer them on to you.

If Caleb's don't work out I'll let you know.

Thanks - Scott

Caleb

In order for me to transfer my tickets, you will need to go to https://flashseats.com/ and create an account, then just pm me your account (email address). Just about all RSL season tickets are going to be flash seats as well as most ticket sales. They usually won't do paper/will-call tickets anymore.

J-mobzz

Several venues have gone to flash seats or similar because of how easily people can counterfeit and sell bogus tickets now. Flash seats for example changes the code every 60 seconds so that it’s not possible to use screen shots or printed tickets.

ID Bronco

In order for me to transfer my tickets, you will need to go to https://flashseats.com/ and create an account, then just pm me your account (email address). Just about all RSL season tickets are going to be flash seats as well as most ticket sales. They usually won't do paper/will-call tickets anymore.

PM sent with account info. Thanks, turns out I already had one, I forgot that's what I used for the last Jazz game.

Caleb

I don't have any extras for tonight's game, he's looking for the 13th. If you need an extra for that game, you can hit @ID Bronco up I've sent them all to him for that game.