Rear Disc Conversion (spence or anyone)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Hey I have a question, how difficult is it to convert rear drum to disc? Has anyone done this on any vehicle? I would like to find out how difficult it would be or if its even worth it on a 2500 lb vehicle ( the tag in my car says 3200 but im not sure if thats with reccomended payload)

Just curious, I need technical info if anyone has it. I am looking up Axle type and junk right now.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
completely unnecessary IMHO. Dont bother unless you really want to. It takes some doing like re-tubing your brake lines through a manually adjustable proportioning valve. Unless you plan on competing with it, dont bother!!

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Originally posted by spencurai
completely unnecessary IMHO. Dont bother unless you really want to. It takes some doing like re-tubing your brake lines through a manually adjustable proportioning valve. Unless you plan on competing with it, dont bother!!

Cool, thnks for the info someday Ill do it but I think im going to get a complete interior roll cage and finish my Roof rack Mount at Suka's

Then I can roll in peace with passengers in the back.

tuck

spud crawler
Originally posted by LiltraxUtah

Cool, thnks for the info someday Ill do it but I think im going to get a complete interior roll cage and finish my Roof rack Mount at Suka's

Then I can roll in peace with passengers in the back.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: