Recommendations for storage of Jeep on trailer

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I'm looking for somewhere, most likely Utah, but maybe SW Colorado or Southern Nevada to store my Jeep, on the trailer. Storing it inside would be the cat's ass, but outside could work. Mostly I'm looking for security but don't want to spend a mint every month.

It can be in SLC / Provo areas, or even Ogden, St George, wherever. Since I'm mobile, I can have flexibilty in where it is stored. I'd consider something in southern Nevada.

I'd be willing to pay if someone has room to store it at their property - assuming it would be secure and it wouldn't be a mint every month ;)

Do you have any recommendations on storage places? I know that Moab has a few storage places, but it doesn't have to be in Moab. I'm going to assume that storing something is moab might be a bit more expensive than other towns / cities.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Thanks guys. I hope to eventually find a semi-permanent storage but short term I need to store it from my arrival in the west ( hoping to participate in the Pony Express trail ride on March 13 - in my van, not Blacksheep) until late April. I’ll want to have it in Moab for the entire week of EJS, then again for the TJ Fest at the end of April. Between those two events I’ll be looking for the semi permanent location.

I’m not too concerned about location for the short term, although I don’t want to have to bring it back to SC! 🤣

between those two events I will just be Boondocking at various locations west of the Rockies.