Recovery attachment points

tiny2085

HomeGrown
I have my recovery points attached to the frame, but what does everyone else think about These spots ?

Attachments

• wkrme.jpg
    wkrme.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 76

Caleb

other than its something more to get snagged on rocks and it would really suck to tear one of those off (it would be easier to drive out after tearing one off the frame). Also, how many times have you backed up and pushed a rock? Now you will always be pushing with your recovery point...I would stick to the frame...I also wonder how floppy that rig is? Those COs look to be awfully close together.

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
i would say frame all the way.....your links look beefy, but if for some reason (which is doubtfull) you could yank your axle out or something nasty..like i say its doubtfull.......

mine are on the frame/bumpers for piece of mind.... hey wait a second what if i rip the bumper off?? :rofl:

tiny2085

HomeGrown
fullsizeyota said:
ps...... does that diff cover make you more attractive to the ladies?? its rockin' :bow:

I don't know, It's not my rig, that is WhiteKnight's rig, I think he is from canada, I meant to say that my recovery points on my rig are on the frame, what do you think of this guys points ?

I was thinking that it would be harder to control getting pulled being attached to the axle like that, you would be pulled left or right depending on which side you attached to, and would break traction a lot easier.

Caleb

tiny2085 said:
I don't know, It's not my rig, that is WhiteKnight's rig, I think he is from canada, I meant to say that my recovery points on my rig are on the frame, what do you think of this guys points ?

I was thinking that it would be harder to control getting pulled being attached to the axle like that, you would be pulled left or right depending on which side you attached to, and would break traction a lot easier.

FWIW, Whiteknight is a she not a he :D