Recovery equipment.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
The most basic recovery gear is going to be a strap, some D rings and a shovel. I'd grab an actual "recovery" strap rather than a tow strap as the former has some elasticity which helps when pulling out a stuck vehicle. Check out Cruiser Outfitters for the strap and rings.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
10-4, I've got all the recovery gear in stock and would be more than happy to walk you through the options and get some gear that fits your needs. As Stephen pointed out, you should absolutely start with a standard snatch strap and a pair of recovery d-rings (shackles). From there you can build according to your needs.

anzenketh

Thanks for the link. It was nice reading about the hand wench good to know I can get a wench that does not require me to attach it to the jeep. I just remembered where I saw that vender before definitely would go to him for recovery items.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Don't forget a high lift jack. Not only is it a jack to help lift you out of a rut it can also be used a hand winch.

I would say a jack of some sort for sure, I'm personally more partial to an exhaust jack, off-road floor jack, while the Hi-Lift has a home in some situations, its none I encounter :D