Recovery Help Solicited

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Hmmmm........ I didn't read it all, but if he's not snowed in too bad after this storm I'd try to get it out now. I'd hate to leave a vehicle over the winter. Lots of potential issues.

I could possibly be available this Sat. Post up if you can get it worked out.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I have had a buddy post over there for him to call me. I'll see if I can get a better location and how much truck is down there. We could maybe to it tonight, some guys I've talked to said lets tsake a day off and do it!

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
OK, I just got off the phone with Riley, and It's a Nissan Pickup. Maverick could most likey skip in and carry it out on his back and not break a sweat. He is off work today, so if you guys down south want to put a rescue together tonight, cool. I can't till Saturday. Maverick has Rileys number.

WHO"S GAME!!!!!!?????????????

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It's posts and events like this that make me proud of RME. :)

Karl Engels said:
What a story. If you want to get your truck out you should go to <www.rockymountainextreme.com>, post your story, and ask for help. This is a forum for serious four wheelers (Jeeps) in Utah. The members of this forum have awesome rigs that can go anywhere and do anything. These guys have executed some incredible recoveries (you can find descriptions of these recoveries on their web site). The people on this site are very nice and would love to help you bring your truck home. In addition, it gives them the opportunity to get out and use their gear. Even if you have worked out some type of plan I would post your story and your recovery plan and ask for their advice. Send me a private message if you have any questions.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
please give more detail........my number is 208 390 8365. have the day off and would love to help. I am new to the state and no sure where this is......

but would love to help....have winch and plenty of recovery equipment.....

call me

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Just got off teh Phone with Maverick and he wants to try to do this tonight.
He says this is a cake walk. This is in the Provo area. Who's GAme!!!!???

mbryson

Supporting Member
Just got off teh Phone with Maverick and he wants to try to do this tonight.
He says this is a cake walk. This is in the Provo area. Who's GAme!!!!???

My Jeep is not ready to go. I'd need a couple hours to even have it on the ground and put oil in my diff. Recoveries are pretty fun, though.

My Jeep is not ready to go. I'd need a couple hours to even have it on the ground and put oil in my diff. Recoveries are pretty fun, though.

I've been on the phone with him.

Without snow, this guy could probably drive it out on a frozen morning. Snow could change the whole deal.

I'm trying to arrange it for tonight OR friday afternoon OR early Sat morning.

It's a stock Nissan on stock tires...just about any of our rigs would be able to recover it. I'd like to have 2 rigs, though I'm confident I could get in and get it out without much problem. Can anyone do it tonight? Friday night? Sat morning (early)?

Brett

mbryson

Supporting Member
I've been on the phone with him.

Without snow, this guy could probably drive it out on a frozen morning. Snow could change the whole deal.

I'm trying to arrange it for tonight OR friday afternoon OR early Sat morning.

It's a stock Nissan on stock tires...just about any of our rigs would be able to recover it. I'd like to have 2 rigs, though I'm confident I could get in and get it out without much problem. Can anyone do it tonight? Friday night? Sat morning (early)?

Brett

Friday afternoon/evening or Sat. morning I'm in.

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
Friday night is probably the best for me, if it ends up being that night I should be in. I will keep an eye on this post and help if I can.