Redbox review: TAKERS

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
So here's a movie that appears to be a sort of b-movie, run-of-the-mill heist movie, you've got your cast of hipster b-movie actors, should be entertaining enough, right?

WRONG. I ****ing hated this unwatchable POS. The production was roughly on par with... I don't know, a crappy TV show, but crappier. Whoever called themselves a sound engineer on this pile should be shot. And the director is retarded, I think. Chris "I beat the sh*t out of my girlfriend, woot!" Brown is in it as a main actor? Boo! And that wooden bastard that played Darth Vader is also in it, as some kind of skinny MMA badass taking out huge thugs. Dumb.

68 thumbs down. Avoid.

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I watched it and fell asleep, restarted where I left off, and fell asleep again. Finally got through it because I hate starting a movie and not finishing it. It was very forgettable. Not worth watching.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Yeah, I fell asleep about halfway through. Thinking that perhaps I was just too tired to pay attention, I also restarted it... and immediately knew that my impression was correct. Utter waste of everything-- time, money, energy etc.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
That said, Hayden Christensen has been in at least one good movie; Life as a House.
A top notch movie that I highly recommend. Mr. Christensen was the worst part, but it is easily over shadowed by excellent performances from Kevin Kline and the ever lovely Jena Malone. Also, soundtrack by Guster. Can't go wrong.