report from the vicinity of RattleSnake

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here are some pics from what we believe to be the vicinity of rattlesnake but we have not verified since we went there with the GPS coordinates off the board and non of us had ever been there before. despite a minor electrical gremlin in my new YJ everything went well. We shot up some neat stuff further west in the badlands with our newly acquired weapons and had a generally great time!!! and oddly enough we all had Red rigs...3 red jeeps and one red Jap jeep ...:)

desert10.jpg

desert13.jpg

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here are a few more pics courtesy of Tim the TJ driver.

000_0743.jpg

000_0734.jpg

yours truly...the meathead known as Spencurai, damn I make that 12 gauge riot gun look small :)
000_0759.jpg

000_0757.jpg

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!Tell us the specs on the station wagon!

That doesn't look like any part of the trail that I remember, but hey, as long as you had fun.....Nice YJ, BTW....When you're tired of how it tows, look me up :D

My scattergun hasn't been used for a while.....Give us a shout next time you go waste some shot.....

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
this trail goes up a canyon in the vicinity of rattlesnake and hits the top of a ridge whereupon it goes straight down the backside in a very steep decent. not too challenging but it is difficult if you have electrical gremlins like I did!!

the cherokee is stock except for about 6 inches of skys extreme lift. chrysler rear end and d-30 front stock gears.