Richard Holdener's YT channel

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If you've watched Engine Masters on Motor Trend, follow Westech Performance or have read Hot Rod magazine articles discussing junkyard LS engines and turbos, you probably know who he is. He has a YouTube channel with tons of entertaining and insightful tech. Richard is cranking out info about tossing tons of boost on junkyard LS engines, plus he dabbles with NOS, blowers, cam tech, boost, compound turbos, E85 fuel, timing & fuel discussion and he does a lot of it using cheap, Chinese turbos, intercoolers, etc.

He's taking a junkyard 5.3, opening up the piston ring end gap and tossing tons of boost at it and making 1,000-1,500 HP. It's worth checking into if you're a car/engine guy.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Thank you for posting this.

Yes, I've seen Richard on a variety of Engine Masters/etc videos. I should have known he'd have his own YT channel (who doesn't have one these days?) but I never thought to check.

I'll be watching some of these videos later tonight.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thank you for posting this.

Yes, I've seen Richard on a variety of Engine Masters/etc videos. I should have known he'd have his own YT channel (who doesn't have one these days?) but I never thought to check.

I'll be watching some of these videos later tonight.

I've already spent hours watching his videos, love the no-nonsense tech.