Richfield Offroad Rodeo!!! AUGUST 8TH

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
This august 8th at the sevier county fairgrounds located in Richfield Utah at 5 p.m. we will be holding the 5th ANNUAL OFF-ROAD RODEO hosted by the 4x4 Unlimited Offroad cLub!!!

this year we will be featuring our Rockcrawling course which yet again is going under some more progress ad growing!!!

Our mudbog run had been switched over into a TWO LANE MUD DRAGE RACE!!!!!!

We shall also be offering R/C Car Races!!! *not too quite sure on how thats going to be done yet will get more info soon*

There will be trophies and prizes and cost to enter is only $20 a vehicle!!
Competing drivers will meet at the grounds at 4 P.M. on the dot and the competitioin will be held at 5.P.M.

Cost for spectators will be $5 for $11 and up!!!

my buddies Troy Hatch and Nate Curtis will be filling in more info in awhile.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
most people will be at the state capitol for the TAKE BACK UTAH rally... which I think would be a better place to be instead of a competition...

Do you think that this could be moved to another day so that you all could attend something that will be more rewarding in the end....

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
most people will be at the state capitol for the TAKE BACK UTAH rally... which I think would be a better place to be instead of a competition...

Do you think that this could be moved to another day so that you all could attend something that will be more rewarding in the end....

Why not do both? Rally is at 10:30am, off road rodeo isnt till 4pm

Chevycrew

If utah had more races it would get more people involved in mud racing.

There are tons of events in Idaho like this. Even a point series, winners get cash and trophies etc...

I can travel the same amount of time (from ogden) to a huge event in idaho, or go to this one.

Things for us to attend...

What are the classes?
What are the payouts?
How many racers do you expect?

yortjeep

good times....

hey everybody, we are going on our fifth year on the 4x4 rodeo. We try and have a little bit of everything. this year we are having side by side mud racing, also we are working on changing up the rock course as well.we are also having r.c. car racing. sounds like a good time...just load up your stuff and come play. smiles are free, thanks,

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I competed here last two years, and it was a blast...durning Sevier County Fair, plenty going on. got cool trophies and cool prizes. Im in. both as competitor and a sponsor, thanks Aussie for the post. as far as "take it back rally", its possible to do both.

Last edited:

Craig S

Commando
I wish I would have known sooner about the date! I am already tied up with a family event that day and can't go. Great event, been there the last 2 years.

yortjeep

we are having side by side mud racing...street legal class and open class. we have 100 ft. course with 15 inches of mud the racing will be on time..

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
dang, Im going to have to miss this event, I have a funeral to attend saturday. I will still be sponsoring the event though. Im sure you will all have a good time.

_Auzzy_

well it wasn't as big as we expected it to be but we all had a great time!!! I took 2nd in the stock class and had a blast doing it!! I got a few pics I will post up latr, if anyone else got some good pics of the comp lets see em!!!

_Auzzy_

no major suspension mods, like changing from the original, if your vehicle had leafs, you have to keep it leafs etc etc. had to be street legal, licensed and insured, and no bigger than 35" tires