Riding this Tuesday? (8/13)

pELYgroso

'Merica
Does anybody want to go riding this Tuesday? I haven't been on a legit ride all year and it's killing me. Wife and kids are out of town so I need to make it happen, despite a long list of things that I need to get done around the house. :ugh: I'm down for a morning or afternoon trip or all day. Anything. I'm not a newb but I'm no Gravy or Cascadia who ride every other day. :D Riding a KTM 300.

Anybody in? AF Canyon? Hobble Creek?

I have property 2 hours away in the mountains just above Lava Hot springs, Idaho (40 acres) that I've been meaning to cut some trails into. If anybody would want to do an all day trip there to build a couple fun loops I'll buy gas and food and give you access to an amazing camp spot. :greg:

Cascadia

Undecided
Ha. I ride maybe once a week if I'm lucky these days. And when I do it's usually a race. Life is busy. Wish I could take you up on Tuesday in Lava. Text me and lets setup a weekend to go up and cut some trails in and camp for a weekend. If you want to of course.

rholbrook

I would but I'm headed to Smiley Creek later in the week to ride or possibly Moab to jeep. Waiting on one of my boys to tell me what we are doing. It's a before school starts trip