Right Hand Drive JK

Omgbecki

Not sure what you’ve got on there now, but anything will be an improvement over stock. One thing you could do that would really soften up the ride is to put a 2door shocks on a 4 door Jeep; its kinda got a 'comfy couch' feel to it

Oh sorry. It is a 08 2 door jk. I was really hoping to find a 4 door but it just wasn't in the cards after 3 weeks of looking. In hindsight I wish I would have gotten a RHD TJ. Not a huge fan of the 3.8

Bart

Not sure if you're interested but I ordered a Rugged Ridge A pillar switch pod for my JK and they sent me one for a right hand drive. It wasn't worth sending it back so I just ordered another one. You're welcome to it if you think you plan to add any accessories to your RHD JK.

Omgbecki

Bringing this back up. Is there a way to get the tailgate to open like a TJ? It currently only opens 90 degrees and it would be real helpful for my lady to be able to open it all the way.

Omgbecki

Man. I am starting to hate this JK. The other day she calls me saying she has a flat. So I load up the yukon with tools needed (impact, air comprJack. Jack stands, wheel stops, plug kit) what ever she drove over left a gash in the tire. Not fixable. I grab the spare knowing it had a screw in it and plug it. While filling the tire up I notice I'm still hearing air, long story short it had a slash in the sidewall. Drive 18 miles to les schwab for a used tire while they keep trying to sell me new tires. I do have an account but in no way am I spending 250 per tire for stock sized tires that aren't a huge name brand. All the while the jeep is stuck on the side of the road in garland. Finally get the used tire on and good to go. Yesterday I bought some JK 17s with tires for 200 and put them on. Sometimes it's amazing how much wheels change a vehicle. Things are going good and looking good. I remembered the shifter for the t case was hard to shift so I'm trying to move it back and forth and now the damned thing popped free. I'm lucky it didn't get stuck in 4wd but know I have to check the linkage. The skid plates are nice but get in the way for a simple look. Sorry for the vent. Just losing my mind

Omgbecki

Can any one tell me a typical issue with the jk t case shift linkage? I have watched a few videos on YouTube and most tend to be that little bushing. Just wondering what else I can look for. I only get 1 day a week to look it over since Sunday is the only day it's not in use

Omgbecki

So I found out it is the little plastic bushing thing but its the one under the console. Does this have a specific name? I have looked it up is this the same part as the one closer to the transfer case underneath? I usually go the trial and error way but I just don't have that time with this jeep