RIP Russ Fullmer (Desert Dino)

JeeperG

For those of you that don't know we lost a fellow RME member.
He was truly a great man and I am honored to have knew him.

RIP Russ you will be greatly missed.

:(

XJEEPER

Russ touched many more lives than he knew, always willing to assist someone in need. A great man, and he will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Russ was the only person to stick around U4WDA from its inception to present day. He was so committed to the 4x4 community and keeping public lands public. He was one of the nicest guys I've ever met, and he was always so willing to help out anyone in any way that he could. He was a great member of the 4x4 community and a great person in general. He definitely will be missed by many.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Very sad day. Many of us have lost a great friend, but the community has lost a great advocate as well.
Russ is one of those guys you want to be like. A lost breed for sure. A genuine good guy who would help anyone one out.

Bart

Words cannot express the loss of Russ. He was the first guy to jump in and help and usually the last to leave. We lost the most selfless, caring person I ever met. Best wishes and prayers to his family.

Kincade

Russ was an incredible all around guy that made the world a better place by being in it. He was a superb fabricator and would have given the shirt off his back to anyone that needed help. He did me a ton of favors over the years and I really wish I could have repaid him in some way.

RIP Russ. You will be greatly missed by many people.

Very honored to have known him.
There are times we feel bad for us, losing a friend, there are times we feel bad for others losing a father, husband, and times we feel badly for the one who is gone. Sometimes we we are comforted to know that they don't hurt anymore. With Russ, I don't know at this point the details of his passing, just that we will feel for the loss to his family, and friends, of such a man.
This is when anyone who has wronged, disappointed or lost contact with him - such as myself, feel bad that we didn't use the time we had.
He used his time well.

If anybody hears, when, how, funeral, etc? please, if you could post it.

sibeta

My dad worked side by side with Russ for the last year or two or whatever. My dad and his co-worker were there giving Russ CPR till the ambulance showed up. It has been a huge blow to my dad having his friend pass away. My dad had a lot of great things to say about Russ and the kind of person he was. Russ's wife told my dad that that was what they were planning as far as funeral arrangements. i dont think it was set in stone but that is what they were leaning towards.