RME Apparel Thread...yes, it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1995zj

I'm addicted
I'm in for an xl black zip up. Do you know if they run small? Preshrunk?

Both hoodies and zip hoodies will be a preshrunk 50% cotton/50% polyester material. From what I've heard, they actually run about right or a little larger. But it really just depends on the person and how they like their hoodies/jackets to fit. Always a tough question to answer.

1995zj

I'm addicted
I will take a XL large black pullover hoodie.
Payment?

Once I start getting them printed in the next week or two I will get them listed on the website. You can pay via CC or Paypal on there. Or CC and cash in person. Right now I don't have an ETA, but would guess about mid-Nov.

However anyone that would like to pay now to be certain they get one (Tacoma) they are welcome to send money via Paypal to sales@crawlerready.com

If you want to pick it up when they're ready then shipping is free (pickup in either Herriman or West Valley just off 2100s and 5600w), otherwise it'll be a flat $5 cost to ship anywhere in the US.
$30 ($35 shipped) for a pullover hoodie or $40 ($45 shipped) for a zip up hoodie.

Just make sure to put in the notes your size and color preference.

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

Once I start getting them printed in the next week or two I will get them listed on the website. You can pay via CC or Paypal on there. Or CC and cash in person. Right now I don't have an ETA, but would guess about mid-Nov.

However anyone that would like to pay now to be certain they get one (Tacoma) they are welcome to send money via Paypal to sales@crawlerready.com

If you want to pick it up when they're ready then shipping is free, otherwise it'll be a flat $5 cost to ship anywhere in the US.
$30 ($35 shipped) for a pullover hoodie or $40 ($45 shipped) for a zip up hoodie.

Just make sure to put in the notes your size and color preference.

Nice. I'll be sending payment in the next day or two.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thank you very much for handling this 1995zj. We are excited to have RME hoodies out in the wild again!

Status
Not open for further replies.