RME Apparel Thread...yes, it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

airmanwilliams

Larry is a big part of the 4x4 community and I'll bet he would make them. He made all of my zukaholics in training and jeepaholic in training youth shirts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Crawler Ready was taking care of all RME gear, but it looks like they aren't offering anything more than patches now. Not sure what happened, they had several different shirts, hats, etc.

I guess we'll have to start providing our own gear again, which is a PITA to do.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
What about using a site like Redbubble.com? I don't know exactly what their model is, I've just ordered shirts a few times, but I'm pretty sure they print on demand. If setting up a seller account isn't too big of a hassle I think you could upload an RME logo and they'll print it on anything they've got.

My RME hoody has seen better days, I could definitely use a new one...

Greg

Admin
What about using a site like Redbubble.com? I don't know exactly what their model is, I've just ordered shirts a few times, but I'm pretty sure they print on demand. If setting up a seller account isn't too big of a hassle I think you could upload an RME logo and they'll print it on anything they've got.

My RME hoody has seen better days, I could definitely use a new one...

The issue I have with most print on demand sites is cheap clothing... they seem to make their profits using thinner, cheaper items and the print doesn't seem to last. Even some of the Crawler Ready items weren't great quality, I know a few RME members weren't happy with the items they received.

If I'm going to put an RME logo on clothes, I want the product to be high quality that will last a long time. This means it probably won't be cheap, but it will be high quality and built to last.

Evolved

Less-Known Member
I believe Custom Ink gives you a ton of blank options. They also have low minimums, I think you can order a single depending on your choice of application (digital, screen print etc).

Greg

Admin
I believe Custom Ink gives you a ton of blank options. They also have low minimums, I think you can order a single depending on your choice of application (digital, screen print etc).

I'll check them out, hoping to find a all in one option that can integrate with Shopify so billing, shipping, tax, etc are all handled automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.