RME Apparel Thread...yes, it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
This is why I only have like 4 shirts I wear regularly. We need equal rights for tall people!!!

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I don’t even bother asking for hats anymore. My wife made me go into a hat store once cause she thought I just didn’t want to go hat shopping (reasonable assumption) and when I asked if they had any 8” hats both employees laughed and said no.

Houndoc

I
The issue I have with most print on demand sites is cheap clothing... they seem to make their profits using thinner, cheaper items and the print doesn't seem to last. Even some of the Crawler Ready items weren't great quality, I know a few RME members weren't happy with the items they received.

If I'm going to put an RME logo on clothes, I want the product to be high quality that will last a long time. This means it probably won't be cheap, but it will be high quality and built to last.
I purchased a hoodie from Red Bubble.
Very. Very comfortable.
First all the printing came in first wash so they sent me a free replacement that is holding up well.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
^ They sent me some wrong sizes at first, and replaced them with no questions asked and without making me return the original ones. Too soon to tell how they're going to hold up but I'm definitely happy so far.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
At this point I have found our supplier for the shirts and hoodies, designs are uploaded and the store is being assembled.

I do want to order a few samples of my own before we officially launch the new merchandise just to make sure there aren't any quality control issues.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've been working on all the requested clothing options, uploading different designs, uploaded product to a site, etc, etc, etc.... ordered a few samples and I'm just not satisfied with the quality. Honestly not sure what to do at this point.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
The bulk mail order places won't give you the quality you want.
If you want excellent home town service and professional quality this is who I'd go to.
The best referral I can give you is Stacie's old boss. They used to (maybe still do) all the stuff for Montego Bay and Peppermill. They've been around 25+ years and nobody in the apparels Industry lasts that long if they aren't good. They're a little old school but a call on the phone will be much more satisfying than a flashy website and empty promises.

Janice Jones
Jones Shirts and Signs
+1 801-737-5196

Tell them me and Stacie sent you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.