RME April Trip - Spring Tour of the Swell

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
I will look at my work schedule and see if it fits, then check with the boss (wife) as well. Sounds like a great trip, and somewhere we haven't seen.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I had to buy a tent if I was going to go to this. Of course I'm old so I needed to buy a blow up mattress and then I needed to buy a Ego Nexus Power Station to blow up the mattress. It's been a great chance to buy things I'll rarely use but have been on my "most wanted" list :cool: So far it's already been an expensive trip but at least I'm in 👍

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I had to buy a tent if I was going to go to this. Of course I'm old so I needed to buy a blow up mattress and then I needed to buy a Ego Nexus Power Station to blow up the mattress. It's been a great chance to buy things I'll rarely use but have been on my "most wanted" list :cool: So far it's already been an expensive trip but at least I'm in 👍
I've used the OEM inverter in my JK to fill air mattresses. I like my air mattress when tent camping.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
After all of the money I spent on this trip I'm going to have to back out :( My daughter put her house on the market and in 60 minutes had an offer of $15,000 over the asking price (I guess this is common now with this housing market). This means she has to get out of it by the April 12th so we are moving her April 10th into my basement so I figure I should help her out. It's depressing as I was really looking forward to this trip. Hope you all have fun!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Should be fine. Depending on what vehicles come with can avoid certain areas that might be tricky for them.
Stephen, you can move me to the 'in' category. As for limitations on my van, I'm ok to wait if there is a out and back to view something interesting. Assuming that the out and back is beyond my comfort level in the van. I'm sure I'm going to be the limiting vehicle out there and I don't want you to skip something because I can't drive up there.

J-mobzz

Stephen, you can move me to the 'in' category. As for limitations on my van, I'm ok to wait if there is a out and back to view something interesting. Assuming that the out and back is beyond my comfort level in the van. I'm sure I'm going to be the limiting vehicle out there and I don't want you to skip something because I can't drive up there.
I’m bringing my van too. We can be limited together

Thursty

I’m not going to be able to make this. My boss got hurt and will be out of the office for awhile which leaves me picking up the slack. April is getting busy fast.

Coco

Ironically enough, our family and several of our friends will be out at the swell the same weekend camping, and with our go karts.

I have never been to the swell, but am looking forward to it.

Say hi if you see us. :cool: