RME April Trip - Spring Tour of the Swell

Dudebroman

BACK ON DESPITE COVID-19!

What: A two day tour through the San Rafael Swell hitting all the highlights from the Wedge to the Lucky Strike and many points in between. If you’ve never been before, this is a Swell chance to whet your appetite for more. If you’ve been, this is a great opportunity get out and see some old friends and make some new ones!

When: April 9 - 11 2021

Where:
There will be two meeting places and times depending on when you are able to go.

Friday Morning: 10am @ 39.531687, -110.398779. From here will check out Horse canyon, go past the Cleveland Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry (Unfortunately still closed) and finally end up at the Wedge.

Firday Afternoon: 5pm @ 39.211436, -111.007213. We'll meet people here and take them into camp at the Wedge.

Who: Anyone and everyone. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or someone just getting into exploring Utah’s backcountry and varied historical sites we encourage you to come out. If you are planning on coming please RSVP below!

What to Bring: Tent, Sleeping bag, stove, food, all your normal camping gear!

Cold weather gear! While it’s early April, it can get cold at night (and during the day).

Firewood. Nothing better than having a good campfire to chat around. If everyone brings at least one bundle, we should have plenty!

Participants:
1. bobn (Bob)
2. STAG (Chance)
3. lhracing (Lane)
4. frieed (Eric)
5. J-Mobzz
6. htrddzl
7. gijohn40
8. Black Sheep

Maybe:
1. Jesser04
2. TRD270
3. Greg (Greg)
4. Kevin B. (Kevin)
5. ChestonScout
Pending Approval:
1. Herzog (Shane)
I’m in with Maddy

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
This is one week out, hope everyone is getting excited!
Checking in on our Maybe's:
@Jesser04 , @TRD270 , @Greg , @Kevin B. , @ChestonScout , @Herzog

Post up if you are planning on coming so we can get a final count!

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, I'm scheduled to work next weekend and have taken too much time off lately.

Have fun, sounds like it'll be a great time and fun adventure!