Official RME Ball Cap Giveaway!!

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Pretty sharp hat, thanks Greg! Lots of snapbacks are too small, but this is nice and roomy and fits my fat head just right.

I'm with the others though, this thing is going to get filthy in short order if I actually wear it so I'll probably only break it out for special occasions. I'm in to buy one in something darker if it came available.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Pretty sharp hat, thanks Greg! Lots of snapbacks are too small, but this is nice and roomy and fits my fat head just right.

I'm with the others though, this thing is going to get filthy in short order if I actually wear it so I'll probably only break it out for special occasions. I'm in to buy one in something darker if it came available.

I agree with you, I have been wearing mine since this Spring and it's gotten pretty dirty at this point. With the leather patch, I'm worried that washing it will cause the leather to shrink. I'm not sure we're going to put in a big order and make these available to everyone right away, just for that reason.

There's a good reason we did a small test order with these hats. We have something else on the works, we will see how it pans out.

Glad you got it and are happy with it!