Official RME Gear is back!!

RME

RME4x4.com
Super Moderator
Hey guys, we're very excited to announce the return of RME Gear! Patches, t-shirts and Dickies Work Shirts with the RME logo on them! There are 2 options for the patches, 4" and 2 1/2" and they are awesome, very high quality. There's more in the works, hoodies, long sleeve shirts and hats. We're working with the guys at Crawler Ready for our RME Gear, check out what they have put together for us!

https://crawlerready.com/collections/rme4x4-com

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
There have been several more RME items added to the store, including hoodies, ball caps (including a FlexFit option!), beanies and a RME wall flag! Check out the new additions and get yours coming!RMEGear.jpg

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
Will Large hoodies come back in stock?
Let me ask, strange that 'large' isn't listed.... everything is made to order, so there shouldn't be anything 'out of stock'.

Last edited:

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
Got my shirt but kids wrapped it before I could open it. Merry Christmas to me.
You will have to let me know what you think about it, I ordered one of the Dickies work shirts and I really like it.

pkrfctr

Alright one of you big guys order a hoodie and let me see how it fits.

htrddzl

What’s the usual lead time on orders? I know it’s a bad time to order stuff during holidays... I ordered on the 21st and haven’t got shipping info yet.

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
What’s the usual lead time on orders? I know it’s a bad time to order stuff during holidays... I ordered on the 21st and haven’t got shipping info yet.
It takes awhile, because every item is made to order. I bought a couple shirts and it took longer than expected.

ubae

Guitared User
Sweet! Going to order me a hat when I get paid!