RME in the TTC?!

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Cool Hope you make it, You can caravan out there with us. I will be back there as a judge, and I will be setting up the courses. Last year Dan and I designed the mini-rubicon, and Tim and I laid out the Obstacle course. I even added my own top secret touch to the Tank Trap......Sorry can't tell you it is all top secret. Some of the best parts of theTank Trap never make it in the videos...its CLASSIFIED:D:D:D.

I will vote for you, and if you want some basic info on what you need to do to prepare, call me.;)

4554x4

always modifing something
Way to go Cheston!!!!

Man, I hope you make it! I will be pulling for ya! I'll take pride that my old engine is part of TTC! I guess that would be second best to appearing there myself in my own rig. Too many dreams, too little money. GO CHESTONSCOUT!!!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
We need to cross post this everywhere for votes. Steve hit up the B.B and lets get this scout in there!

AGREED!! I will go post up on Planet if it isnt there yet. There are a lot of people from Snake River Offroaders that will be voting, all of my club, hopefully a lot of votes from this site. I think we might have some sort of chance. Lets get that Waggoneer in there to! We need to represent Utah!

ChestonScout

Many parts are needed. If anyone has anything they want to donate or sell for cheap let me know. I need to rebuild my cage so I need tubing, I desperatly need a Ford np205. I better get some spare shafts for the 14 bolt and d 60, etc, etc, etc. If I do make the top ten.....could probably use some labor at nights and on weekends.
CAN YOU TELL IM EXCITED!!!:chris:

ChestonScout

Cool Hope you make it, You can caravan out there with us. I will be back there as a judge, and I will be setting up the courses. Last year Dan and I designed the mini-rubicon, and Tim and I laid out the Obstacle course. I even added my own top secret touch to the Tank Trap......Sorry can't tell you it is all top secret. Some of the best parts of theTank Trap never make it in the videos...its CLASSIFIED:D:D:D.

I will vote for you, and if you want some basic info on what you need to do to prepare, call me.;)

Thanks for the vote! I would like to give you a call. PM me your phone number if you dont mind. I can use all the pointers I can get!

blazinzuk

AGREED!! I will go post up on Planet if it isnt there yet. There are a lot of people from Snake River Offroaders that will be voting, all of my club, hopefully a lot of votes from this site. I think we might have some sort of chance. Lets get that Waggoneer in there to! We need to represent Utah!

Everyone from SRO will be voting, several of us more than once. Already planning on spending a bunch of gas money to get down there(weekend help). Gotta measure it up for the rear 4 link.

And of course you will have all the shafts hubs etc whatever you need out of my axles if you make it!!!!!!!!!!