RME is almost ready.

Parker

Looks like someone has been busy over the Christmas break. What else has to be done to be fully operational or is everthing officially up and running? Lookin' Good :cool:

How's the TOY comin' along? Have you had a chance to get out wheelin' lately? I've been tryin' but to no avail. UROC is right around the corner and I need some PRACTICE!!

Hope you had a MERRY Christmas.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Parker! WTF? I haven't even told anyone about the BB being up yet, and your posting! That ROCKS! Its pretty much operational, just working out a few small bugs here and there and thinking about adding a opening page w/ a pic. Later tonight I am going to email all the previous members, at least the ones whos email address I have. I'll be posting on POR too.

The Toy is good. I'm going to order my Double T-Case adapter tomorrow!! :D :D I haven't been doing too much wheelin, lots of building though. When is UROC? And a Merry Christmas to you to!

Caleb

hey whats up guys good to be back to a "local" board:D

Oh and BTW Greg UROCs first event is over Valentines(or the Olympics:D) down in St. George I'll be there with the wife

Just so you know I emailed the Jeep-SLC list to let anyone on there interested know the board was back up...cool lets get this thing going again

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by supergper
hey whats up guys good to be back to a "local" board:D

Oh and BTW Greg UROCs first event is over Valentines(or the Olympics:D) down in St. George I'll be there with the wife

Just so you know I emailed the Jeep-SLC list to let anyone on there interested know the board was back up...cool lets get this thing going again

Great! Thanks for the help with the Jeep SLC list. Local boards are nice, sometimes you just get lost in the bigger boards.

So has anyone wheeled in St George, where the UROC event will be held?

Parker

Originally posted by Brent
parker where you been?

Waiting for you and Andy to finish your projects so we can head back down to Moab of course. :D :D I've seen some pics of your XJ and it's lookin' crazy man. When will the "project chop my top" be complete? It looks bad ass by the way...

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I didn't get an e-mail !!! I thought that you were going to be at the yoats meeting yesterday..... WTF thought I'd get to meet the GENERAL :D do a utah rollcall on the bigger BBS and see what rolls in.

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Skyetone
I didn't get an e-mail !!! I thought that you were going to be at the yoats meeting yesterday..... WTF thought I'd get to meet the GENERAL :D do a utah rollcall on the bigger BBS and see what rolls in.

You didn't get an email..........:rolleyes:.....whatever. I was going to come to the meeting, but my Toyota was down and I sure wasn't going to show up in my Jeep! Anyways, I heard there was no meeting in the end!:eek: We'll hook up soon enough!