South-East Utah RME May Trip - Price, UT

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Talked with the King Crawlers and they are excited to have us. Sounds like there is another group also heading down that weekend (Wasatch Offroad.. I think :thinking:)
I'll keep working with them to iron out the details for what trails they can guide us on.

That is correct. Our local Jeep club, Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers, will be in Price that weekend wheeling with the King Crawlers.

Mike

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
do we need to bump things to Monday Memorial day?

It's not looking like we have too big of a group from here, but I could be wrong. Trails in price don't really get clogged up like Moab trails can on a busy day. I think it will still be fun to join up... if they are cool with it!

LJTim

It's not looking like we have too big of a group from here, but I could be wrong. Trails in price don't really get clogged up like Moab trails can on a busy day. I think it will still be fun to join up... if they are cool with it!
I was thinking the same thing, could we just join groups? I'm not 100% committed, but it looks pretty good. I wonder how may others are planning on it?

corbin.black

Thanks for tackling this Corbin! Much appreciated!
no problem!

I agree, it doesn't sound like there are a ton of RME guys going so it probably would be an issue to join up.

@zmotorsports how many rigs are going with your group?

LJTim

My availability for this trip just changed. A recent purchase is making my finances a little too tight for a weekend, and I already have a Sand Hollow trip next month, and Rubicon in July planned, so I am more like 10% now. :rofl:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
wasatch outlaws had their meeting tonight and they were not sure what trails they will be running saturday or sunday. the king crawlers are making all the plans. this could be a great time to cross memberships! get everyone all sync'ed up!

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
wasatch outlaws had their meeting tonight and they were not sure what trails they will be running saturday or sunday. the king crawlers are making all the plans. this could be a great time to cross memberships! get everyone all sync'ed up!

Correct. We had our monthly meeting last night and by the show of hands it appears to be probably around a dozen or so, maybe a few more, members will be attending the run on Saturday May 18th and then probably only about 6-8 on Sunday's harder run. They were undecided on which runs they were running and leaving it up to the King Crawlers to decide. One member of the King Crawlers was at the meeting last night and he was discussing possibly running Upper and Lower Diff and maybe Pinnacle II if there's time on Saturday and then either Gremlins or Pinnacle on Sunday which will be the harder run. Nothing was decided for certain however.

Mike

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm not sure anybody was planning to run Friday the 17th, I have to back out due to an appointment... but I will still be down Friday night to run trails Saturday and Sunday.

If we don't hear much from the two other clubs, I figure we can head toward the pinnacle trails on Saturday. If our groups is small and nimble, we can likely end up doing both trails.

Then Sunday we can head north Price and play around out there.