RME Meet & Greet!

ID Bronco

A deal is a deal. If people brave coronamageddon to come in, the least I can do is kick a few bucks back to a charity we all support.

I appreciate the sentiment though, but there is no need to feel bad for me. I signed up for this so I'm not a victim. I don't ever expect things to fall my way, so I'm not surprised when they don't. It's definitely the worst possible timing, but we'll figure out how to get through this thing one way or another.

I love the non victim attitude! There is nowhere near enough personal responsibility in this world. Stand up stuff right there.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I've only met a couple of you face to face but after a rough work week I'm going to try and get a hall pass to come out and see what the chatter is all about. (Just me.)

Edit: hall pass confirmed.

Also, I feel like we should start a pool on who will be the one that infects the rest of us at the meet up. :oops:

Last edited:

lhracing

If you can get me a tentative head count by earlier that day, I'll be sure to reserve an area. If everyone parks in the front lot (west of our building) we can do all the rig based doooodin in that area.

Looking at the parking on Google Earth I am a little confused about the "If everyone parks in the front lot west of our building". Directly west of the building looks like numbered parking spots, is this the parking lot?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I blew it. Just came in from working on the yard and barely remembered about this. I assume folks are home or headed home by now. Bummed to miss it.

On the good side, I won the battle with that window well ;)