RME Meet & Greet!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Figured I'd start a new thread for this, it's been awhile since we have had planned an RME Meet & Greet. I would like to use this thread for planning monthly RME Meet & Greets in the future, as well. Bring your rig out (if possible), friends or significant others, chat about 4x4's and trips and hang out with buddies from RME!

If you are interested in planning a Meet & Greet for your area, speak up and let's make it happen!

We had one last month at Bewilder Brewery in downtown SLC and it was great to see long time friends there! Since Bewilder Brewery is a business owned by a good friend on RME ( @Cody ) we want to support him and it's a great location with great food, beer & non-alcoholic drinks, too. We talked about this in another thread, but decide to start a new thread to get the word out.

Who; YOU!
When; Saturday March 14th, 6 PM
Where; Bewilder Brewing - 445 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT
- https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...hUKEwj3qPjtsYHoAhWTCjQIHc94DBoQ_BIwCnoECBMQCA

Please RSVP so we can get an idea of what kind of space we will need.

Planned Attendees for headcount, speak up if the listed # is wrong!

@I Lean with 1
@Herzog with 1
@Kiel with 1
@Paul R with 1
@Kevin B. with 1
@cruiseroutfit with 1
@lhracing with 2
@Gravy with 1
@glockman with 1
@Spork with 2
@nnnnnate with 1
@SnwMnkys with 2

Hopefully attending;

@xjtony with 2
@Bart with 1
@TurboMinivan with 1
@gijohn40 with 1
@Johnny Quest with 1

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If you can get me a tentative head count by earlier that day, I'll be sure to reserve an area. If everyone parks in the front lot (west of our building) we can do all the rig based doooodin in that area.

Awesome, thanks for the help! I'll try get a head count.