RME Meet & Greet!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
In.

Also please remind the mormons that they will not go to hell if they hang out with some dudes in a bar and drink coke products. Several mormons attended the last meetup and seemed to have a good time. I saw none of them start on fire and I've not heard of the Danites being re-organized so y'all should be fine!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
In.

Also please remind the mormons that they will not go to hell if they hang out with some dudes in a bar and drink coke products. Several mormons attended the last meetup and seemed to have a good time. I saw none of them start on fire and I've not heard of the Danites being re-organized so y'all should be fine!

Ok, Elder Clements!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
...when you HAD hair, or....?
Heh bring the Buick

I haven't had hair on top since about 1993-94? Wish the rest would go away. The hair fell off and grew other places.

Buick would be a VERY cold ride. Don't want to risk any rust either. (She's a curvy gal but nekkid at the moment--needs some coverage on the bare metal spots). Glad to show it off before/afterwards in my garage in Bountiful if anyone has interest

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
If everyone is cool with it, I'm just going to have him make some platter's of scotch eggs. Everyone can pitch a few bucks on it, or I'll just pay for them. Whateves.

They are fairly labor intensive, and my chef promised to kidney punch me if he made a bunch of them and only sold like 4. So, this is the compromise.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
If everyone is cool with it, I'm just going to have him make some platter's of scotch eggs. Everyone can pitch a few bucks on it, or I'll just pay for them. Whateves.

They are fairly labor intensive, and my chef promised to kidney punch me if he made a bunch of them and only sold like 4. So, this is the compromise.

@Cody , I'll take 6 of these. Let me know if I can prepay, to help assure Chef. 😁

Edit: 6 eggs, not 6 trays LOL

Last edited: