RME member in need: iamsparticus

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Many of you know Seth, he's been on RME for many years albeit less active as of late. In an event all too familiar to me :-\, Seth had a tragic fire in his shop that not only wiped out some rigs but burned him pretty bad too. You can read more and help here:

https://www.gofundme.com/sethfire

RogueJeepr

Here!
I don't know him but have heard of him. Did his kids lose anything in the garage (bikes, toys, etc).
I may have something I could contribute as well as a empty trailer for debris cleanup.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Hey everyone, im sorry i havent been on the computer much its a little awkward typing with my leg up but thats what i have to do. I appreciate everyones kind words and willingness to help and as soon as the insurance gets back to me and tells me how much they will be giving me, i will need all the help i can get to clean up and rebuild. I will post on here soon with an update. Thanks guys again so much, i pretty much lost everything and currently cant work so im doing my best to figure this all out

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Post up when you know when you'll need help. The more time you give us, the more of a coordinated effort we can provide. Hope your leg heals well! That doesn't look fun

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
thanks bryson and steve, ill give you guys plenty of time hopfully next week after thanksgiving. steve all of my lower left leg from just below my knee to my ankle is covered in 2nd and 3rd degree burns

Coco

Glad your in high spirits Seth! Just be glad you didn't need skin graphs!! I got them on my palm, though I don't remember them at all, I was told it was an extremely painful process.