Official RME Monthly Trail Run Planning

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Yeah, I was thinking early March for that exact reason. It'll be a bit colder, but I think we can manage.

Bit chilly at night for sure. But the days would be quite nice.
First weekend in March is the only one I have completely free. All the others I'm outta town or have work stuff. Joys of supporting sports teams!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'll be different...the middle of the month would be best for me. :D

Edit: just saw the other thread....either of those dates I'm out. I'm available the 13th-19th. Oh well.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
First weekend in March would be doable for me. Eagle Canyon would be new also.

Eagle Canyon is fun, not too hard but scenic!

I'll be different...the middle of the month would be best for me. :D

Edit: just saw the other thread....either of those dates I'm out. I'm available the 13th-19th. Oh well.

Post up in the planning thread, I picked those dates as they fall in between EJS and the Little Sahara trip with a little wiggle room on both sides... they're not set in stone.

First weekend in March is my twin sister's birthday, so there'd better be cake. :skeptic:

In other news... :jeep:

:D I'll bring you some HoHo's and we'll put a candle on them.

Here's the planning thread. - https://www.rme4x4.com/threads/march-rme-trip-the-san-rafael-swell.114238/#post-1093704

Greg

Admin
Any thoughts on the April RME Trail Run? EJS ends at the beginning of the month and a lot of people will be busy with that. I'm open to suggestions.

Greg

Admin
Any thoughts on the April RME Trail Run? EJS ends at the beginning of the month and a lot of people will be busy with that. I'm open to suggestions.

How about Moab for the April Moab RME Trip? Plan a 3 day weekend down there, hit up trails based on the vehicles, drivers & their capabilities?

The weather should be decent, if we plan the trip towards the middle to end of April we're a few weeks after EJS.

Greg

Admin
FYI, the last weekend of April is the car show. Doesn't really affect Wheeling but will have some on accommodations.

Ohh, thanks for the reminder Jason! I was wondering when it was... we'd better avoid that weekend for sure! Seems like Spring in Moab is always busy, but there's a good reason why.... it's beautiful and it's Spring!

Since I blew it and spaced on the March trip (so jealous, pics looked amazing) I will FOR SURE be there for the April trip. I would love to get down to Moab and run some fun trails. I'll check back soon to see what is decided :)

Greg

Admin
So a few guys have expressed interest in a Colorado San Juans trip.... how about July, later in the month? What dates would be best? It would be nice to plan a 3 day weekend, there are plenty of trails to run. Engineer Pass, Imogene, Black Bear, etc. @ChestonScout @DakarNick .... who else is interested?

Tonkaman

So a few guys have expressed interest in a Colorado San Juans trip.... how about July, later in the month? What dates would be best? It would be nice to plan a 3 day weekend, there are plenty of trails to run. Engineer Pass, Imogene, Black Bear, etc. @ChestonScout @DakarNick .... who else is interested?
I would love to wheel the easy trails out there someday! My summers pretty packed,but if u can make the date work I’ll be there

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I'd love to finally do some Colorado scenic trails. How would a crew cab, shortbed F150 with a 2" lift and rear locker do?