Official RME Monthly Trail Run Planning

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Let's talk about the April and May RME Runs....

April is EJS and there's a lot going on, I would be OK without doing an RME Trail Run OR if someone else wants to plan/lead a daytrip on a weekend, perhaps the Old Man / Mild Trail Run that @Shawn was thinking about? 5 Mile Pass or something?

And May, we've been talking about a Price RME Run and IMO May should give the trails time to dry out, but not be too hot either. My issue with Price is that I don't know the trails at all and need someone that could guide us on the trails, help with vehicle requirements on each trail, etc. I don't even know that I have a good rig for the Price trails, to be honest.

Thoughts?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!

April is EJS and there's a lot going on, I would be OK without doing an RME Trail Run OR if someone else wants to plan/lead a daytrip on a weekend, perhaps the Old Man / Mild Trail Run that @Shawn was thinking about? 5 Mile Pass or something?

And May, we've been talking about a Price RME Run and IMO May should give the trails time to dry out, but not be too hot either. My issue with Price is that I don't know the trails at all and need someone that could guide us on the trails, help with vehicle requirements on each trail, etc. I don't even know that I have a good rig for the Price trails, to be honest.

Thoughts?

May in Price could be cool, definitely need a local or two to show us around.
Pinnacle, Pinnacle II, I am open to doing about anything down there. :)

Hopefully @pkrfctr is feeling better by then.

First weekend is Bronco Safari so after that, kind of like 21 road last year. :D

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor

Thoughts?

For April maybe we could do a RME EJS run for those that are already there...maybe Jax Trax or something else not on the EJS docket. Possibly a night run after the vendor show.

Bart

I will be down there all week but am guiding or gunning on 4 days and actually running a Big Saturday trail for the first time in 20 years. I'd be open to a night run or something on Tuesday, Wednesday, or a short run on Friday.

corbin.black

@corbin.black knows the price trails pretty well I think. They've been on my list to run. maybe this will be the time.

I do know the trails pretty well and have friends in Price that are always more than willing to show people around if I can't make it. I love the trails as they are always changing due to rain. Last time I was down I ran pinnacle II in my JKU and some nasty boulders had blocked the trail for me so I hopped in my friends buggy and we kept going!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I'm still keeping my eye on this thread, just in case there is a trail run that is for mild equip rigs :D:D I ran the Price trails a long, long time ago, there fun, not sure that is something my stocker Cruiser can do though..