RME needs your help!

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Greg said:
WTF you talking about? :ugh:

*Edit* Ahhh... you added the attachment. I had a custom code that allowed that option, but I lost it somehow. Most people didn't seem to care about the ads anyhow, and it makes money for the site, so they have stuck around. I can look into removing them for donating members, if that's what most people want.
It's a little annoying, but nothing that I can't over look... I don't care either way, even as a donating member. If there was a selection in the control panel to enable/disable the feature, it would be disabled. But since it makes money and helps you keep the site up, leave it up...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
My-yota said:
Via paypal!
Mike Humpherys is the account name.
Sometimes paypal takes awhile to send money with my bank.
Mike

Ok, yeah I got the transfer. The actual deposit is still pending, here's what it says in my PayPal acct-

Payment Type: eCheck

The eCheck payment you have received will show an Uncleared status until the funds have cleared from the buyer's account - usually three to four business days.

It will probably clear tomorrow, at which time your gear should appear next to your name. To get your sticker, send a PM to 'MBryson', he'll hook you up. If you want a RME email address, let me know what you want & I'll set it up. :)

phillippi

Never enough time
Not that I even remembered, but I forgot about the RME sticker that was supposed to go out to those who signed up when the sticker wasnt done yet? Any stickers laying around with my name on it?

My-yota

E-bays #1 customer
Greg said:
Ok, yeah I got the transfer. The actual deposit is still pending, here's what it says in my PayPal acct-

It will probably clear tomorrow, at which time your gear should appear next to your name. To get your sticker, send a PM to 'MBryson', he'll hook you up. If you want a RME email address, let me know what you want & I'll set it up. :)
Sweet thanks alot, I'm glad to help this awesome forum out!:greg:
Mike-

samitoy

phillippi said:
Not that I even remembered, but I forgot about the RME sticker that was supposed to go out to those who signed up when the sticker wasnt done yet? Any stickers laying around with my name on it?

I don't think I have recieved a sticker as well.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
phillippi said:

samitoy said:
I don't think I have recieved a sticker as well.

olywrestle said:
didn't get mine either

Read here: http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=26195

I have ~30 stickers left. If you didn't recieve one for your initial subscription, PM me with your mailing address and I'll get a sticker to you! :)

Another Jeep

ONDAROX
I would be glad to donate. To be honest with you, I'm sure more people would be willing to donate to R.M.E. but I really don't know how? Maybe if there was an easy way to donate, more of us would "show you the money" :rofl: Or maybe there is an easy way & I'm just an idiot for not noticing it! Either way, I would be glad to help. I do like the sticker idea! Nothing like a little advertising on the trails......

Greg

Admin
I would be glad to donate. To be honest with you, I'm sure more people would be willing to donate to R.M.E. but I really don't know how? Maybe if there was an easy way to donate, more of us would "show you the money" :rofl: Or maybe there is an easy way & I'm just an idiot for not noticing it! Either way, I would be glad to help. I do like the sticker idea! Nothing like a little advertising on the trails......

Is PayPal easy enough? Become a donating member!

Or...

Mail in your donation!

I need to work on the renewals, many people's donating member status has expired.

Greg

Admin
Thought I'd update this thread since we've made some changes. We recently purchased a dedicated server for RME! :freak: :cool:

We have been trying to avoid buying a dedicated server by using shared hosting in order to keep the costs down, but we have had so much growth and traffic that we kept exceeding our hosting limits, causing RME to go offline and loosing new posts. The expenses of a dedicated server are about 7x higher than a shared server, so our operating expenses have now gone thru the roof.

The largest item that takes up the most space on the server is the images that are uploaded to RME. I forget what that total was, but it's a massive number. I don't want our members to feel like you are being told not to upload photos, we love to see images on RME! Keep them coming!

All things being said, we could again use your help with supporting RME and by upgrading to a Premium Account. We try to make it worth your money and you get the satisfaction of financially supporting this great community!

Upgrade to a Premium Account!

Please do what you can, when you are able. Those who have donated in the past, Thank You!! It has helped us get to where we are today and we are constantly working to make RockyMountainExtreme.com a better place for tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

Greg

Admin
Upgrade complete.

Thanks Paul! :D

Does it make a difference if we use a url or download them

Like I said, I don't want to scare people away from uploading images... I love them & it's always fun to see photos of what our members are doing. Also having the images hosted on RME make it fun when you look back 4-5 years and see what trips you took, mods you made, etc. Please continue to upload them onto RME. :)

One thing I have been doing and I really like is using a SmugMug account. High quality photo & video hosting, but you do pay a yearly fee for it.

Meat_

Banned
In my absence I was thinking about making a post trying to shame some people into gearing up, but I came back to mother (RME) and found this thread in the new posts button.

So..... for all of you who use the crap out of the forum and don't have a gear.... it's only $20 so DO IT