South-West Utah RME November Trip - Sand Hollow, UT - Jared Boren Memorial Run

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Not 100% sure we need a driveline shop. May just need to shorten it and add adapter piece maybe new U joint? It is mostly a trailer queen so perfect balance or straightness is not necessary.

minisrus

I think it would be great to get it up to Ryan and Agility customs. When I fab and work on a rig I like my tools to be right there. I have bolted the rear axle under it, charged the battery and boxed up all the parts. It will drive in FWD, so it will move under it;s own power.

minisrus

After talking with Kevin, I think I'll just use his trailer. Then I'm not deadheading an empty trailer. If we're all on the same page I could run down Sun afternoon and grab it, then drop off at Agility whenever its convenient.
I'll have it loaded up and strapped down, I picked up the Bump stops last night from Kevin so everything is There and ready to go. Also threw in a rear drive line flange as well.

Last edited:

Agility Customs

Vendor
The Jeep should be arriving to me today, Carl and I have planned on spending next weekend September 29-30th to hammer this out. Hopefully in the days leading up to that weekend we can round up the little things and Carl has time to cut out whatever brackets we may need.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'll try to keep that weekend open. I've been trying to get my MJ back together that weekend but that will depend on a rebuild of the AX15. Keep us in the loop on what time you guys are working on things?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
The Jeep should be arriving to me today, Carl and I have planned on spending next weekend September 29-30th to hammer this out. Hopefully in the days leading up to that weekend we can round up the little things and Carl has time to cut out whatever brackets we may need.

The 29th is NPLD and I'll be at 5 Mile Pass cleaning up... I should be able to stop by in the morning on the 30th and lend a hand.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Are the dates right, @Agility Customs ? Next weekend, the 22nd & 23rd.... or the 29th & 30th?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I can't be there until afternoon sometime...

I'm same. My dad fell off a ladder (he's mostly ok) but my mom needs a little help on Sat. morning. I are headed to Smithfield about 6:30-7:00. Probably headed back about noon? I can be at Agility by about 1:30-2:00pm?

.... Just no plas table which we will probably want for shock mounts.

I have some generic tabs I'll bring. We'll likely use something different but just in case they'll work out...