Northern Utah RME Snow Run?

DAA

Had a great time today! Thanks to everyone for coming out. And thanks for all the strapping and letting me use your rigs for winch anchors :D. Counting the 5 random rigs we got unstuck along the main road we must have had at least 15 recoveries today.

And only one broken front drive shaft. Massive bonus points for bouncing that LS off the rev limiter attacking that hill!

Good times!

- DAA

Omgbecki

I had a blast. Feel really luck that I don't have any carnage besides my windshield crack getting a bit bigger considering how hard we had to hit some of those spots. Hopefully the mud isn't holding any broken parts together. Had a blast with you guys. Not a bad way to spend 12 hours in a jeep

rockwell

That really was a blast! It’s been too long since I’ve wandered like that, and it finally scratched that itch. Sorry for getting stuck a few times and holding everybody up. I gave it all the Explorer had on the last spot before the creek! It was the first time I’ve ever hit the rev limiter on anything

Omgbecki

That really was a blast! It’s been too long since I’ve wandered like that, and it finally scratched that itch. Sorry for getting stuck a few times and holding everybody up. I gave it all the Explorer had on the last spot before the creek! It was the first time I’ve ever hit the rev limiter on anything

It was a blast. I don't think any of us really expected some of those spots