Archived RME Stickers at EJS!

Greg

Are you not entertained?!
Admin
I'll be around Moab most of EJS week and will have a couple different RME stickers with me. If you want some stickers, find me and ask! I'll be at Potato Salad Hill in the mornings, later in the week and at the Vendor Show on Thursday.

Greg

Admin
Would you be able to stop by the Moab Police Department and drop one off for me? I'll be working all week. ;)
I'm pretty sure I could find the time to drop some stickers off.... just don't send your co-workers looking for me! :D

Bear Taylor

Tacoma free since '93
So, I'm kinda new here on this forum thing, do you guys ship to south Canada? And how do I order?

Greg

Admin
So, I'm kinda new here on this forum thing, do you guys ship to south Canada? And how do I order?
X-D

I think we can work something out for our friend in the Great White North... of Montana.

Message me with your address. ;)

Bear Taylor

Tacoma free since '93
No, we don't have a mailman. Just a PO box at the post office. And it's a tropical 39* right now. Most of the snow in the yard is thinking about melting.

Greg

Admin
Well, I didn't get stickers to everyone ( @xj_nate ), ended up getting sick half way thru the week, felt like crap and didn't spend as much time in Moab as I had planned.

Send me your address Nate, I'll mail some out to you.