RME, the gift that keeps on giving

Tonkaman

I joined RME nearly 13 years ago. I was drawn here to find like minded people who love the great outdoors just as much as an intelligent conversation. Today, most of my closest friendships are a direct result of RME.

Thanks to everyone who contributes here. You have all had a part in keeping my life pointed in the right direction. I love this place like family. :beer: 😎

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
RME is the closest I get to wheeling most of the time right now. Just landed a job at a major airline, hoping I’m finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and get to be back out on the trail soon. Already promised Jeremy I’m buying a buggy next year 😬. Cheers all, thanks for sharing your adventures here to keep me motivated

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Love this and all the positive comments... RME has been a great adventure for myself. So many fun, lifelong friends, great adventures and amazing connections along the way! ❤️

You guys make this place what it is... its one of those things where you get out of it, what you put into it. I've poured my life into this place, it's a huge part of me. Thank you all for the support and being a part of making RME the great community it has become.

You know what's funny? RME was started in December 2000, going live just after Christmas. So we're right at the official 22 year anniversary of this place. 😎