RMR Volunteers needed ASAP

cliffhanger

I just got off the phone with Brett and Darrell. Media day (today) was a success. They would really apperciate some help out there tommorow Tuesday the 12th and Wednesday the 13th.

They will be dressing up the site, hanging banners, setting up the towers, stuff like that. :hickey:

They will be starting at 7:30am :eek: :cool:
They will work until it is cold and dark :eek: :hickey:

If you have any questions or suggestions call Brett @ 435-703-0180. :greg:

Thank you everyone for all your support.
See you out there. :cool:

(They are not asking the office to call through the volunteer list for help on these two days. If you read this and want to get in on the preSupercrawl preparations call a friend (or not) and come out to help. You volunteers already do so much to help if you are busy we don't want to burden you asking for more of your valuable time.) :bow: To our volunteers :bow:

cliffhanger

It would not hurt to swing past. There are lights out there, I don't think it is getting dark until after 7:30 but I am not sure. You could call 435-703-0180 and ask Brett. I know they will also be getting things ready for Tech tommorow so they might need help with that too. Thanks Jeepinjoe and Yellowjacket.

yellowjacket

Much more comfortable
I went out there tonight after work and helped out with what I could. There wasn't a lot left to do. I did end up calling Mike. He told me to just go out there even though he wasn't there anymore. I don't know which one was Brett. I mainly talked to and worked with Bob Pratt and Mark Patey. We couldn't do anything very late, RMR said it would cost $500 to turn on the lights!