Rock Ware single seat comp buggy

yjestares

Matt is the owner of Rock Ware Motorsports in Colorado Spring, CO. He is a professional fabricator who makes a living off of building these cars and he is an expert at his craft. This buggy is not some POS thrown together by some D-bag in his buddy's garage... This is the real deal!!!

Here are the details:

We have for sale the Rock Ware single seat Comp buggy"Elmo", $25,000
It was built in 2007 and competed in the 2007 and 2008 XRRA seasons. It has been in indoor storage since.

Specs:
Single seat chassis, 1.5" DOM reverse mid engine layout
4 link (3 link configuration) rear
Cage Off Road radius arms front
LS2 GM crate engine with Turn Key harness, computer and throttle body
Hughes Powerglide transmission
Atlas II 3.0
Dynatrack D-60 axles, 4.88? gears, Detroits
1350 drivelines
CTM 300M axle shafts and joints
Howe performance steering w/trophy pump
Walker Evans wheels
39" BFG Krawler wheels, red lable
Odyssey battery
Ramsey 6000# short drum winch
Ron Davis radiator with Spal fan
5 gal RCI poly tank
CNC brake pedals and masters
Mastercraft seat and belts
3/4" UHMW skid plate
Twisted customs fiberglass hood
Spares: Front and rear drive shafts, complete set of CTM axle shafts, 1 spare W.E. wheel, no tire

Currently the car is fully functional, however all 4 tires won't hold air, at least 2 have small sidewall punctures. We will be getting the tires repaired in the next few weeks as well as any other issues that we may find.

The car is located in Colorado Springs, Co. and can be viewed most any time.
Currently the terms are for cash only, and I will consider any offers, however, if you make an offer, We expect you to be able to pay it!
If you would like to contact us about the car or any other fabrication work feel free to contact us any time and we will be happy to provide any additional information.

-ROCKWARE-

Matt: Owner/Fabricator/Driver
719-328-0796
email: rockwareman@msn.com

Israel: Marketing Executive
801-803-3301
email: ijestares@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Elmo%20008.jpg
Elmo%20006.jpg
Elmo%20010.jpg
Elmo%20011.jpg
Elmo%20004.jpg
IMG_1815.jpg
DSC_0076-1.jpg
DSC_0096-1.jpg
MVC-008S.jpg

Last edited:

Bart

I competed and wheeled with Matt for years and he is a first class fabricator and person. I always looked forward to seeing his next rig as it was always outside the box. Free bump and good luck with the sale.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Seems like a great deal for the price. I really like the lines of this buggy.

This buggy is not some POS thrown together buy some D-bag in his buddy's garage...

At least this D-bag throwing shit together in my garage knows how to spell :p

yjestares

Seems like a great deal for the price. I really like the lines of this buggy.

At least this D-bag throwing shit together in my garage knows how to spell :p

I'm trying to sell a car not win a F-ing spelling bee

Attachments

• l[5].jpg
    l[5].jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 17
  • l[2].jpg
    l[2].jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 24
  • l[1].jpg
    l[1].jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 16
  • l[3] (5).jpg
    l[3] (5).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 22
  • l[3] (4).jpg
    l[3] (4).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 16
  • l[10].jpg
    l[10].jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 14
  • l[4] (6).jpg
    l[4] (6).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 16

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
How tall is the driver? The pics are kind of deceiving how much headroom there is.

I'm trying to sell a car not win a F-ing spelling bee

My apologies, that comment struck a nerve because I saw some pretty shady shit come out of a shop that most people considered "high end"

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
How tall is the driver? The pics are kind of deceiving how much headroom there is.

My apologies, that comment struck a nerve because I saw some pretty shady shit come out of a shop that most people considered "high end"

Israel didn't build it.

You just helping the guy sell his buggy right Israel? or are you working for Rock Ware now? Just curious.

yjestares

The driver was Josh Murray back in 2007-2008. Josh has left Rock Ware since but he is average build about 6 feet tall.
No worries on your comment. I would never put my reputation on the line for a less than professional product. I do know the difference between shit and high end. This car is high end. Matt's work in my opinion is comparable to any of the other fabricators out there that you would consider elite. Matt has built several very functional cars and has competed in the KOH every year that it has been around. If you need anymore convincing that this shop only puts out the very best work then I invite you to do your own research on the company. I strongly belive that this is the best fabrication shop in Colorado.
btw... apolagies for any miss spelling!

yjestares

Israel didn't build it.
You just helping the guy sell his buggy right Israel? or are you working for Rock Ware now? Just curious.

You are right Stratton... I did not build it. as you know I tried building my own car in my garage but didnt want to end up with a buggy that was sub par. So I sent my buggy to someone that I could trust to get it done right and not try to skrew me over on anything. Matt at Rock ware was just that person. I have been hanging out at his shop for about 6 years now have developed a good friendship. RockWare has gone through some growing pains in the last couple years and has had some issues in marketing. Matt has asked me to help him with that. So to answer your question... No I dont work for RockWare... We are a team I work with them. Yes I am RockWare's Markeing Executive.