Rockbinder- Drama Scout

ghetto

So although the volvo pump worked ok it was slow. I decided to upgrade the pump to a CBR pump. I switched out the lines to 1/2 lines, and ran the front and rear together. So far I really like it. It is way faster. I also put a big cooler with a fan. The pump is a little bigger than the TC pump, so I had to work on the bracket. 20200402_215349.jpg20200320_095409.jpg

ghetto

The last big detail that I wanted to do was doors. I couldn't really decide what I wanted or how I wanted to do them. I really wanted to use the factory doors but they were lots of reasons why they wouldn't work for me. They are thick, about 3 inches thick. They are heavy. I wanted the windows to be able to roll up, but the downsides weren't worth it. So then I thought about tube doors. It wasn't a bad option, but I went wheeling with a tj that had doors cut out of a 3/16 piece of steel. It was really simple and clean. So that is what I did, except I used aluminum to save some weight and not have to paint. So this is what I got done so far. My latches should be here this week. 20200405_181928.jpg20200404_161136.jpg20200405_144231.jpg
20200405_144234.jpg

Bart

I have had a couple sets of KM3s and was a little skeptical at first. I have a set of 39s on the JK and they were ho hum until they got broken in. They work amazingly well now, and will hook as good as any tire but a sticky. I think they work better than the DOT Maxxis bias ply Creepys I've run in the past.

ghetto

I'm not worried to much about traction. If I do anything gnarly I'll have the stickies. I just wanted something decent for cruising around. I really enjoy driving around town. Its fast and it turns heads. I get more looks with this than any other rig I have had.
I did find some wheels. They came with tires, I'll have to get then swapped.
Right now I'm having some issues with my engine accessories and the spacing working with the cbr pump. I think I will have to change a bunch but I'll keep you posted.20200506_182530.jpg