ROCKSTARS in Cedar City, May 13-15

Craig S

Commando
This is a copy of a press release sent out about Rocky Mountain Extreme's own ROCKSTARS Rock Racing team. The ROCKSTARS reside on the Rocky Mountain board even though you don't see them when you log in. The forum is invisable unless you are part of the team (thanks for the space Greg). Cedar was a big event for the team as we scored our first win on the Pro National level. The team drivers are as follows:

Carl Whitemore, Extreme
Emil Emilsson, Extreme
Brandon Dawson, Extreme
Craig Stumph, Pro
Mike Bailey, Pro
Chris Holley, Pro
Linda Adams, Extreme
Alan Ball, Pro
Aaron Clough, Pro
Jake Mecham, Extreme
Braden Kemp, Extreme
Peter Wells, Pro
Bob Standage, Pro

Here is the press release:

The ROCKSTARS were at Cedar City for the UROC PRO National event May 13-15. Great things happened at this event for the sponsors! ROCKSTARS not only won the Modified class, but also put 5 out of 7 Pro National teams in the top 10! In addition the media coverage of ROCKSTARS was unprecidented!!!!

ESPN was on hand to film an exhibition run done by yours truly (Craig) for commercial breaks as well as an interview with Bobby Jill and myself. Bobby Jill is the host for the ESPN show. Also happening was the ABC coverage of the ROCKSTARS for the at your liesure TV show that airs on Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM Mountain time. Thor Wixom continued his filming of the ROCKSTARS for the Hammer Down III DVD to be released later this year. If this wasn't enough, Allan Ball and Cal Simmons were featured in the Salt Lake City Tribune in the sports section. That's what I call awsome media representation for our sponsors!

The finish results are as follows:

Modified Class:

1st. Bob Standage
4th. Mike Bailey
8th. Craig Stumph
10th. Aaron Clough

Super Modified Class:

8th. Peter Wells

A free BBQ was held at tech. for all the drivers and UROC Staff. 150 meals were served up with Red Bull Energy Drink. Allied Wheel was the sponsor. All the hungry participants expressed their thanks to Greg Mulkey and Allied Rock-A-Thon beadlocks for the meals.

Thanks for all you do
Craig Stumph
ROCKSTARS

rocksforbrains

Awesome media coverage! Way to go guys!
We had so much fun, I can't wait till June in Tennessee....and hopefully put a supermod on the podium:D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Congrats on the Rockstars performance in Cedar. Great show you all put on.

thanks also for the bbq on friday night. Excellent chow!

As far as Craig's demo for ESPN....I knew he was sandbagging a bit...I never doubted he would make it up that hill. I guess he was only the second 'modified' competitor to make it up that obstacle. Too bad he didn't do it during the comp!!

Great job guys!