Roll call for St george UROC

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Awseome Vonski and Carl (I lean) that thing is taking some shape. I'm gonna' try and make down to scream at the top of my lungs for you guys... TEAM ROCKLOGIC4X4 FOR LIFE!!! :D ;)

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by Moab Beauty
:) Lee and Dustin Mills just got done building the S-10. Dustin Mills is competing in St. George!!!!:rolleyes:

I assume Lee is competing, yes? What will he be driving?

I don't know Dustin, but how much of his rig is "S10" and what Class will he be competing in?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by skulltoy
Looks good, what are the spec's?

TBI 4.3, TH 350, Toyota 4:1 Tcase, Toyota axles, Toy E-lockers F+R. 4-link F+R, Doetsch Tech coilovers, Rockstomper wheels, BFG tires, High Angle drivelines with rear Dline disconnect. :cool:

Clutch

I will hopefully be spectating for Carl and Von and the Buggy? Will The buggy be there? Will I be spectating for the Buggy? Is it possible it could be there? No pressure guys...only 26 days left..........................

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by Clutch
I will hopefully be spectating for Carl and Von and the Buggy? Will The buggy be there? Will I be spectating for the Buggy? Is it possible it could be there? No pressure guys...only 26 days left..........................

Is it possible to spectate FOR something?

Rockmonkey, yup we'll be painting it up until the minute it gets loaded onto the trailer. Even if we don't need to, we'll be painting. :D (it's the fumes)

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by I Lean

Is it possible to spectate FOR something?

Rockmonkey, yup we'll be painting it up until the minute it gets loaded onto the trailer. Even if we don't need to, we'll be painting. :D (it's the fumes)

Mmmm... paint... I'll come, uh, help.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Andy
So who's competing and who's going to spectate?

I'll be assisting Chris Holley and rooting for the rest of you!

Any Competitors want a 'RockyMountainExtreme.com' sticker for their Rig?

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Greg

I'll be assisting Chris Holley and rooting for the rest of you!

Any Competitors want a 'RockyMountainExtreme.com' sticker for their Rig?

Sure i'll pimp ya site for ya!! I better put it on the bottom of the truck because it will be pointed up most of the time. I'm sure.:D